Animal Anti-Cruelty League : Pet Adoptions
OUR ADOPTIONS PROCESS...
Thank you for enquiring about adopting a pet from us. On seeking to adopt a Pet, you should have considered what type of Pet you are looking for. Size, breed, looks, etc. We would suggest that you pay us a visit at 59 Alice Street, Regents Park, Johannesburg to view the animals in our care first.
Alternatively, go to our gallery and view the stray animals in out care to give you an idea of some of the animals that need Good Homes.
The Johannesburg adoption rates are as follows:
|If an additional vaccination is required at adoption||R 24|
|If an additional Rabies vaccination is required at adoption||N/C|
|Identipet microchip||R 137|
|Property inspection around Johannesburg (non-refundable)||R 75|
|Property inspection away from JHB (e.g. Pretoria)||R 100|
|THESE RATES APPLY TO JOHANNESBURG ONLY|
Please note: that Rates vary from Branch to Branch at their sole discretion and are subject to change without notice. Please feel free to visit or contact us directly on the telephone numbers given in each Branch Website Page. Thank you for your support.
- Never give an animal as a gift - be it a birthday or Xmas present;
- Never give a child a puppy as a present - the puppy becomes a big dog and the child grows older and with it the novelty of a puppy ceases to exist;
- Avoid buying a Pet from a Pet-Shop;
- Remember that many animals bred will eventually become unwanted and/or abandoned animals.
- A Pet is a LIFE's commitment, and not just a passing phase.
- Be a responsible pet owner and teach others to be the same.
- If you want LOYALTY ADOPT A PET TODAY!
To see our Adoption Agreement and our Terms and Conditions...please click on the links below.